Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Smash Up Sunday & Prima Garden Fable

Just wanted to share with you the papers I created during my stream Smash Up Sunday.  We played with shaving cream, alcohol inks, sei sprays and acrylic paints to create these:

IMG_0297IMG_0296

I created these cards as they looked like feathers to me…lol  I also, used Seth Apter, The Altered Page Solar System Cling Set.

IMG_0292

Tonight on Ustream I will be creating cards using Prima’s new Garden Fable collection.

IMG_0294IMG_0295

Hope you can join me at 8:00 pm EST.  Just click on the upper right hand corner and it will take you there.  ~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

7 comments:

  1. Love the cards you made with ewwww shaving cream....I made some too. Looking forward to more CARDS tonight. See ya soon Peace and Love, Dar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shaving foam technique and you have made beautiful things using it.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zandra, thanks for stopping by my blog, so sweet.
    I love what you did with them. That shaving foam techniques looks like a lot of fun.

    Blessings,
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zandra, thanks for stopping by my blog, so sweet.
    I love what you did with them. That shaving foam techniques looks like a lot of fun.

    Blessings,
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty cards! Great mix of beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous papers. And thank you for continuing to use my stamps!

    ReplyDelete