Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Buy My Handmade Watercolors~Rose Gold

It's been awhile...lol  I have close my shop:  Paint and Paper Studio.  I still will be selling my handmade watercolors using Kremer Pigments.  They are $9,00 for the half pan and $5,95 shipping.  You can putrchase up tp 4 pans for the shipping of $5.95  


Rose Gold


Z's Mermaid Lagoon



Pacific Lagoon

Half pan $9.00 + $5.00 shipping up to 4 pans.

If you have any questions on how to purchase contact me at:  scrapstobeauty@aol.com

You can also, see how towork please watch Thea fro Her Billowing Heart on YouTube:


Thanks, 
Zandra






5 comments:

  1. Hi. Do you have any more paint left for sale.

    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always making them, just let me know which you would like ;)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zandra, do can I contact you to purchase rose gold watercolor?? Patti directed me to you. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can email me at scrapstobeauty@aol.com sorry I saw this so late.

      Delete