Monday, July 26, 2010

Christmas in July~SEI Clear Album

Here is a class I did using SEI collection Christmas Mint:

IMG_0612 Hard to see the front cover is a clear snowflake that I stamped using staz-on ink:

IMG_0613IMG_0614 IMG_0615 IMG_0616Here the class swapped flowers and still have to put mine on. IMG_0617

These ornaments are clear to place photos behind, I just haven’t pulled the protective covering off, yet.

IMG_0618 IMG_0619 IMG_0620 IMG_0621 IMG_0622 Well, it will be here before you know it!  lol  Enjoy the your week.  Hugz, Z

7 comments:

  1. Love this!
    Oh no - I just can't do the Christmas thing yet. Not quite yet. I am still in summer mode and just starting to think about FALL! I think it's the first time I've thought about this soon - so I'm learning!
    Have a great week!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely album snowpop in it a rudolph snowflakes wauw great details.
    byebye,Lean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zandra,this looks very nice!!
    very nice details!!
    Have a nice day,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous! Clear is always tricky to me but you have made a brill job as always. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, Zandra...Do you feel any cooler doing Christmas in July? You have some really cute projects and it gives me ideas for some of my unfinished Christmas ventures. I just had to look at your studio space from Karen's challenge and let you know that mine is finally UP! So come on by again...I can't believe I put my BEFORE shots up. UGH.
    I love the lamp in your studio. Are those old photos glued on?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun blog! I'm a sorority sister (previously "My Shabby Pink Cottage")and just changed my name to "Forget Me Not Follies". I've decided to get more serious about my scrapbooking and paper art in general, and Karen told me about your blog--I'm sure glad she did....there's a lot of inspiration here.....

    I look forward to getting to know you better and learning from such a talented sister.

    ReplyDelete