In the previous post I shared how to create a basic chipboard mini album. Now I will list 10 things to help you complete the inside pages. You can watch the video here to see how I came up with these.
Ten basic pages:
1. MATS: you have your photo 6 x 4 so your mat could be 6 1/4 x 4 1/4
You could cut that in half and have two mats on your page: 3 x 4 1/4
You could have them side by side or touching/overlapping
2. POCKETS: left/right vertical pocket, bottom or corner
You can punch a border on these or add ribbon
3. WATERFALL: this also, can be vertical or horizontal
4. FLIPS; up/down/sideways and file folders would be great, too
5. ACCORDIAN: you can score however long you would like to have it
and it can flip in 4 different directions.
6. ENVELOPES; can be used for pockets, as well as accordian pull outs
7. TAGS: great for interactive pages
8. TIP IN AND OUT: this is where you add to the page. Check video for sample.
9. BELLY BAN: can be used in center or right/left of page.
10. EMBELLISHMENTS: make the pages your own.
Again, please check out the video to see how I show how these can be applied to your own pages. Now go and crank these out...lol