Monday, October 11, 2010

Finished my classes from Carol Wingert

Here is my box I did~I added the zipper rose and framed the inside so you could read what type of cigar box I used:

IMG_1003IMG_1005IMG_1006Here is my other class, just love this book!

IMG_0989  IMG_0992This is the inside which has an envelope flap on the left and the right has flip pages.

IMG_0993 IMG_0994
IMG_0995 IMG_0997
IMG_0998 IMG_0999

There is one more page that I still have to add and I still have to do the other side of each page.  I really enjoyed this class.  Thanks again to Carol and her wonderful creations.  Hugz, Z

5 comments:

  1. Wow Zandra, you were busy! Your projects are just beautiful! I'm sure you had loads of fun just being with fellow artists, let alone all that creation going on.
    TFS & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Two beautiful projects, I love that book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love those wonderful pieces you've photoed. How exciting and interesting! Makes me want to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you enjoyed your class and now you have some lovely items to show for it - they are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! these are GORGEOUS! I love the book! And the box is beyond beautiful!
    My goodness Zandra! Your talent never ceases to amaze me.
    MY GOODNESS!
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete