Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Recollections~Flowers

Hi, you know how much I love my prima flowers, well I was at my local Michael’s store and they got in new flowers and crystals.  All in the color scheme of red, white and blue.  Here is my layout I create with some of them:

IMG_0043IMG_0044

Doesn’t Gabby look so cute with her shades.  Smile  I don’t know why the large photo looks faded, it’s not?  The say it in pearls also, came in red, white and beige.  The canvas flower came in several pattern’s and several different ribbons.  Can’t wait to do some 4th of July layouts. 

Scrappers Cove asked me to do some layouts for the store so, here are a few that I did:

IMG_0046IMG_0047IMG_0045

I don’t have any boys, so boy layouts are a challenge for me.

IMG_0031IMG_0032IMG_0033

IMG_0027

Here is another one of my teddy bear cards.  Have a great Easter tomorrow and enjoy your holiday.  Hugz, Z

No comments:

Post a Comment