Thursday, May 26, 2011

Prima~Moulin Rouge~Swirlydoo’s Cabaret

Got a chance to scrap with my friend June and I did two layouts this week. 

IMG_0131

This was my Swirlydoo’s kit from last month. I did scrap lift the curtain with the ruffle, really makes it pop, love it.   I added the tulle to make a curtain.  I love the way that looks because it doesn’t really take away from the layout but adds some whimsy to it.  I added some black diamond stickles, but it really doesn’t show very well.  I have been slacking doing my kits…lol  Here is another layout:

IMG_0133

It is a shame that you can see the stickles and glossy accents I used on this layout.  The heart bling is from scrap that which can be used in conjunction with spellbinber’s nestibilities. 

I lost my hard drive today Sad smileso, hubby told me to go and get a Mac!  So, excited.  Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting me!  Hugz, Z

2 comments:

  1. Yay......you will love your mac!!!!! We are on K & Company's smash book site.......check it out.......when you get your mac of course!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts!! Love the curtain, so beautiful!!
    Good luck with your new MAC..I am so afraid to make the leap as every program I have is for PC..I know I will eventually take the creative dive and convert!! lol.

    ReplyDelete