Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bo Bunny Enchanted~Match Book Mini’s

I created 3 new layouts using Bo Bunny’s collection Enchanted:

IMG_2080

Yes, that is Jimmy and I on our wedding. 

IMG_2082IMG_2084

This is Gabby, of course, at Disney…how she loved her Dalmatian dogs then.  I also, was asked to make some torn puppies:

IMG_2066 

IMG_2164

IMG_2068IMG_2071

IMG_2073

I created the 6 matchbook mini’s from this paper pad at Michaels.

IMG_2586

These books are super easy to make, I watched Kathy from Paper Phenomenon on her utube channel how to create these.

IMG_2110IMG_2112

Kathy made beautiful bands to go around her books, but I just left mine plain.  Love this paper pad with the kraft paper.  I was able to get 6 books out of this paper pad with 6 sheets of kraft paper added.  Thanks so much Kathy, love them.  Well, have a great week.  Hugz, Z

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Zandra and cool puppies you have made ..stunning!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your designs and art are marvelous,I love what you do...

    ReplyDelete