Thursday, February 23, 2012

Graphic 45~Tropical Travelogue~2 Paradise Birds Layout

I created this layout using the G45 Tropical Travelogue, which I think is my favorite of all that G45 collections.  I can’t wait to go to Sydney, so I can have some more photos for this line.  This is a layout I created with a photo of Gabby from our trip to Turks & Caicos last year.  I love, love, love these “Paradise Birds” I have created.

IMG_3786

I used Petaloo flower’s, recollection bling, burlap and prima ribbon.  The bird’s wings are with Tim’s ideaology metals.  Can you see the other bird peeking out from behind the mat?   Really love this layout.  Here is a closer look at my birds:

IMG_3788

I painted the wings with Jenni Bowlin #8 soap powder and sprayed it after with Perfect Pearls Mist forever blue and turquoise and add stickles.  Have a great weekend.  Hugz, Z

2 comments:

  1. The bird is magnificient! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this in person; it's gorgeous here on the blog; it's absolutely breathtaking up close. Zandra, you did an amazing job with this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete