Friday, June 15, 2012

My Swap cards for Scrapadabadoo

Carol and Barrie are great at Scrapadabadoo!  They have the best customer service around and Barrie can hunt anything down…lol

They always include a hand made thank you card and I love collecting them.  They have ask if anyone wanted to share their cards with their customers from around the globe, so this is what I made:

IMG_6722

These are 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 cards.  It took me over 2 hrs to make 14 cards…lol  I have a new appreciation for the work that goes into them.  Thank you Carol and Barrie!  Be sure to check out there online store at Scrapadabadoo.  Have a great weekend.  Hugz, Z

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, it would have taken me much longer that that with all the beautiful detail you added.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute, 2 hours help it would take me all day lol. Hope I get one of yours in my box.

    ReplyDelete