Monday, July 9, 2012

2 New Layouts ~Adornit Princess Collection

I created these 2 layouts using an old collection by Adornit the Princess Collection:
IMG_7321
Holly in her car seat, here in New Jersey it is a $1000.00 fine if you don’t have your pet in a seat belt.  Yes, it is $1000.00.  I take the bandana’s and Holly’s bows in her ears and created this layout.   And this is Zoey our new little girl:
IMG_7319IMG_7354
Here is a close up of the mirror letter after I stamped on it.  You can see my camera in the reflection…lol  Hugz, Z

4 comments:

  1. Awe... Your girls are so so cute!! Beautiful layouts Z!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zandra, I love the layout with Holly in it, she is adorable. OMG Zoey is so cuuuuute. I just want to reach out and pet her. Both layouts are beautiful. Hope you are having some fun in the sun this summer. Oh, I posted the tags I received from the tag swap on my blog. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been out of touch for a while and enjoyed catching up on your stunning layouts. I must say I absolutely love your doggie princesses...:)

    ReplyDelete