Monday, January 21, 2013

My Fashion Girls~Julie Nutting

Hi, this weekend I was at my annual crop at the Flanders Hotel in Ocean City, NJ.   I didn’t get a lot done, but it is always so much fun with my peeps!  Here are the two things I got done.  First, is  4 canvas inspired by Julie Nutting’s book~Collage Couture which features techniques for creating fashionable art. 

IMG_0970IMG_0972

You’ll notice in each to the right hand bottom corners I have the number 2013.  I’m going to give these to Gabby for her dorm.  I also, want to add to the last girl a leash and Holly to look like she is walking her…lol   Aren’t they so cute!  Love them and you know prima is coming out with her stamps from CHA winter ~wha whoo can’t wait to get them.  As well, as Dylan’s new fashion stamps. 

Coleen from Paper Wings also, did a fashion girl:

IMG_0963

Here is the other project I did for Scrapadabadoo, more little thank you cards:

IMG_0969

 

I used sewing machine patterns that June gave me~Thank you , Junie!

IMG_0953IMG_0957IMG_0959

Diana, June and Debbie with their creations for the weekend.

IMG_0961

Thanks girls for another fantastic time.  Hugz, Z

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the post Z. Had a great time with you girls and love your canvas girls. I can't wait to do the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time and I love the canvasses and little cards - they are all FAB! x

    ReplyDelete