Sunday, April 14, 2013

Kathryn Scraps~Pop Culture Challenge

Kathryn from Kathryn Scraps has a Pop Culture Challenge.  I’m cutting it close as it closes tonight at 11:59 pm.  Mustache’s are everywhere and hope this fits into her pop culture challenge.

IMG_1728

The colors are more blue, these papers are from this month’s Swirlydoo’s kit as well as the sketch.  I used the new mustache tab from Cottage cutz.  Just love this die!  And thank you Pat for the metal mustache.  I used liquid pearls on the flourish from Blue Fern Studios. 

Check out Kathryn on Thursday’s as she does a Ustream show at 2:00 eastern and again at 9:00 pm eastern.  Have a great week.  ♥Hugz, Zandra♥

5 comments:

  1. The moustaches are GREAT! That's a perfect choice for the challenge. They're everywhere, and one day we're going to ask ourselves "what the heck?" Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, love the tashes.
    yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog good luck with your entry for the pop culture challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zandra, Thanks so much for visitng my blog. I see I have missed a lot of gorgeous art in your blog. I think your layout fits right in with the challenge! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete