Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Beautiful Gift From Arte Dar & Stemapunk Cards

I wanted to share with you the beautiful gift I got from Arte Dar.  I had sent her some spoons after watching her Ustream channel on Saturday nights and made her the paper clay mermaid.  You can see it here.  This is what she sent me love the napkin wrapping:

IMG_3878IMG_3879

It was the perfect gift for me!  I am kinda of serious and do forget to laugh everyday!  There is so much texture and I love how she paints her faces.  I hope to be as good as her one day.  So, it was a perfect fit for me and I placed it on my work area to remind to laugh everyday.   Her favorite number is 3, for me it is 3 and 17.  Thank you so much Dar!  And she made me a fabulous steampunk card:

IMG_3877

After seeing her gorgeous card, it inspired me to create these:

IMG_3894IMG_3895

These remind me of the Flamingo Girls in Spain.  My first hand at steampunk, which was also inspired by my friend Toni.  I added small watch parts too:

IMG_3896

Thanks for looking and be sure to stop back Friday as I will be sharing my Stemapunk G45 Mini Album.  ♥Hugz, Zandra♥

3 comments:

  1. oooOOOooo oooOOOooo oooOOOooo...I ADORE your cards Zandra...just gorgeous! Ty for the acknowledgement and posting about me and my stream..YOU ROCK!
    Much Peace and Love, Dar ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of you are completely fabulous and it has been my pleasure to be included in your circle of buddettes! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete