Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Try It On Tuesday~Challenge Handmade Tag/Gift

Today on Try It On Tuesday the challenge is to make a homemade tag or gift.  I choose to make an ornament for my friend from the white Christmas Trees. 
IMG_0364
IMG_0366
I hot glued the trees together and added a seashell to the middle as well as the pipe cleaner to hang on the tree.
IMG_0368
Be sure to check out the other design teams great creations ad come and play with us at Try It On Tuesday.  Have a great week.  ~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

4 comments:

  1. A fantastic gift Zandra, a great idea as well to use the trees.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv this idea!!! I couldn't figure out why I wasn't receiving your posts??? well hello?? its on my bloglovin feed not email direct..my duh!! moment.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous make, sad I'm not on that list of yours...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, great idea to use those little trees. Valerie

    ReplyDelete