Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Ustream Tonight~Arsenic & Lace Mini & Julie Nutting Stamps

IMG_3507

We will be creating the embellishments as well as, the costumes for this mini using Echo Park’s Arsenic & Lace Collection. 

IMG_3508

Here are Cinderella, Belle and Frozen dresses that I have created.  These dresses can be used for Sleeping Beauty or any of the Princesses and for your daughter’s prom or wedding.  They also, would make a great Disney Mini, too.

IMG_3506

I have also made a pirate and mate costume, Mr. & Mrs. Frankenstein, Dracula, a cat and devil.  I will share how to make the mummy tonight in class, the cauldron, spooky doors and more.

Here is how I created the Bat/Witch Girl:

IMG_3502IMG_3503

I hope to have the PDF available for sale soon, which will contain all the costumes, witches boot mats and some extras.  So, be sure to check back next week for that.  I hope you can join me tonight at 8:00 pm EST.  ~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Zandra. Embellishments are gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Sirkka

    ReplyDelete