Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pocket Letters ~ Ustream Tonight

I have a few pocket letters to share with you today and tonight on Ustream we will be finishing up The Humpty Dumpty Canvas:

Humpty 1humpty2

This is what it looked like before I put gesso over the whole canvas and tonight we will add the color.

Here are a couple of pocket letters I have created and have gone out.  This was for a girl who loves blue and yellow:

IMG_5034IMG_5044

Next this girl loves butterflies, red and romance, this was a hard one for me:

IMG_5065IMG_5067

I also, created these cards last week using Indigo Blu stamp:

IMG_5047

Well, I hope you can join me tonight at 8:00 pm EST. 

~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

1 comment:

  1. The pocket letters are wonderful and all so different. I love the Humpty piece as well.

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete