Saturday, March 26, 2016

KRAFTEX JOURNAL

I wanted to share my Kraftex Journal with pages from the black Dylusions 8 x 8 Journal.  I embossed each part and zig zag stitch to the cover.  I used Viva & Deco art to color the cover and then splatted with FW ink.


I added the pages with washi tape and hand drew the octopus and use the straw technique to do the seaweed.  



I colored the octopus with paint and then went over it with prisma color pencils.  I just love how the seaweed turned out.  
I would like to wish you all a very Happy Easter!
~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous journal pages Zandra, love the octopus and the wonderful textures on the first spread.
    Happy Easter wishes.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Zandra! This looks amazing! Hope you are having a lovely Easter Day! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete