Monday, August 24, 2009

Vintage Post Card Show~Ocean Grove

This is Geralyn we went to Ocean Grove for lunch and antique shopping. We found out that there was going to be a Vintage Post Card Flea Market later in the week. She had to work so, I did manage to go.

This is some of the architecture in Ocean Grove. I wish Geralyn was telling you about Ocean Grove she knows alot more. I have only been there a few times.

These are "Tent" houses which are well know in Ocean Grove.

Now is when I wish I knew how to put those fancy frames around your pictures and add wings! So my little angel will be soaring to new heights, as she leaves Sunday to go to BU.

This is the autorium built in 1889, also I graduated in this building.

Love this pink porch with the heart shapes. One of my favorite shapes.

This is one of the stores on the main street.


I was soooo happy to find these in the .25 cents box! yippee!

I love the "Fairy Mermaid Girl"! I leave Wedensday for CE and then Boston. So, I will post when I return. Have a great week.
Hugz, Z

4 comments:

  1. Please please PLEASE have a safe trip and have a great time!
    Learn lots so you can come back and show us your pretties!!!!
    oh...and touch Tim for me k?
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zandra, It looks like you had a great time at OC...hope to get together for the flea market or craft show...have a great time at CE & Boston...talk to you when you get back...love the postcards - great score!! have a honey of a night - sweet dreams! grace peace & joy 2 "U" Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zandra, great pics, That looks like an awesome place 2 go 2!!! great find on the postcards!!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your 25 cent treasures. We were in Phillie today for orientation...we skipped all the lectures and went out for a nice lunch with K&I and a dinner to celebrate our anniversary. I saw two zebra shirts and 5----yes 5 girls carrying zebra pocketbooks and thought of you.......I hope you are having a great escape. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete