Monday, November 2, 2009

Swirlydoo's Oct. Kit~Antique Linen

Swirlydoo's Antique Linen October Kit Here are two layouts that I created using this Swirlydoo's October Kit. I finally got to do more than one layout so, I'm thrilled. ;o)



Here is a close up and another one of the sweet bird embellishments from my sweet friend Toni!
This one was made for this layout! The color combo is perfect! I have the last one on my desk where it will stay for a while for me to admire and cherish what a great friendship. ;o)


Here is the layout I did using Tim's technique to make the barb wire fencing.


This is the layout I did for the sketch challenge at Swirlydoo's using another great sketch by Beggahuna. Love the way this came out and wasn't it nice of Tim to wear a shirt for me that matches perfect with this paper! LOL


Tapping on your computer screen, Jodie... Hello... hello... are you there? ;o)

Thanks for stopping bye!
Hugz, Z

6 comments:

  1. Zandra!! I love your new LO's!! So beautiful!! The photo of you and Tim is awesome!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your spreads are fantastic! Love all the layering!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layouts of your little princess!!! This is toooooo cute!

    However...I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUS Z...I think I'll steal this photo, crop you out and put ME cheek to cheek with my man!!!! haha
    JUST KIDDING! I could never look as good as you next to him!!!!

    :)
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zandra both are just amazing. Sorry I haven't seen you for awhile but as you can see with pooh-bear passing things haven't been the same. Plus now I am apartment hunting. Wishing you and your family a safe and Happy Thanksgiving

    :)
    TA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to
    start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

    Stop by my homepage :: more info

    ReplyDelete