Thursday, December 10, 2009

Basic Grey~Eskimo Kisses

I wanted to share with you an upcoming class I'm doing. So, much to do I don't know if I will be able to get to my Swirlydoo's kit this month. I hope to do Let's Get Shabby, but we'll see. LOL

This is a chipboard book album that I created. I added the snow glitter to the reindeer to make the snow.

I hand cut each page, stocking, star, snowman, ornament, present and bird house.



Here I used the waterfall technique.

The bird house has an accordion pull out. This cute little bird is the last that my friend Toni made for me. Toni do you think you can make me 18 more? Just kidding, but I know when I do this class they will want the one you made me. LOL


Thanks for stopping bye in this busy holiday season! I appreciate it!
Hugz, Z

3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty album Zandra! You are so great with the mini albums! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Zandra.
    bye bye,Lean.

    ReplyDelete