Tuesday, October 25, 2011

PINK Minis

I hope to have the information for you by the end of the week on where to bid for the different minis.  Here is one of the three I am donating:

IMG_1917IMG_1918IMG_1920IMG_1921This page was inspired by Natasha’s beautiful layout, be sure to check out her beautiful work on her blog:  Moments of Tranquility.  Her layout that inspired me is here.  Just love your work Natasha!  Thanks for always inspiring me.IMG_1922IMG_1924IMG_1925I am also, donating my baby carriage:

IMG_1932

IMG_1927 IMG_1928 IMG_1929 IMG_1930 IMG_1931

I hope to have my other one finished by the end of the week.   100% of the bids will go to the Susan G. Komen foundation.  Be sure to check back if you would like to bid on an album.  Thanks.  Hugz, Z

4 comments:

  1. beautiful albums you have made so creative and perfect for a sweet baby.
    byebye,lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! This is so fabulous!!! And adorable!! You are so creative girl! Love all of the details and ribbons. AMAZING WORK! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing work. i love it all. have a nice day,xx tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Zandra! Love that baby carriage. WE certainly have a talented group of people at our shows. Caring and sweet too.

    ReplyDelete