Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Stamp Man Challenge~Prima “Fairy Belle”

This is my entry for The Stamp Man Challenge anything shabby chic or distressed.  Here is the front cover of my mini album using the new collection from Prima “Fairy Belle”. 
IMG_4544
I used black gesso on the frame and then painted it with tattered rose distress crackle paint, I then distressed the pennants and added lots of rock candy stickles.  It’s a shame you can see all the glitter that is on here.  The girls wings are stickle, as well as her head piece and leaves with added bling on her waist and earring.  As some of you know I will be down under for a couple of weeks.  I hope you don’t forget me!   Hugz, Z

6 comments:

  1. Awwww Zandra, I won't forget you. I just want you to enjoy yourself have lots of fun and bring back loads of pics for your smash book and to show us. I love what you did to the cover of this album its gorgeous and I love that peacock feather, I know you did alot of distressing and lots of bling, Its all beautiful. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely cover full of charm. The fairy looks beautiful and is complimented by that awesome peacock feather. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. never Zandra just means you will have time to juice up your creTivity and be on fire when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool work with the frame lovely cover.
    Have fun!!!!
    byeeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete