Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Graphic 45~Song Bird ~Happy Birthday Holly

Well, it was Yuki’s birthday today she would have been 15 years old.  We do miss her and always think of her.  Tomorrow is Holly’s birthday she will be 2 years old and Zoey born on the same date will be 6 mos. old. 

Now, don’t call animal cruelty on me…lol she only had this on for 10 minutes….lol  I was at TJ Maxx and found this:

]IMG_0217IMG_0221

Here you can see where I decorated the lantern with Graphic 45 Song Bird Collection.  I fussy cut the birds and tiny butterflies and cut a strip to go around the top and added them to the lantern.  I also, created the fan with the lantern paper.  So, here are the pics:

IMG_0235

OMgosh!  I have been cracking myself up all morning.  Here is the layout I did:

IMG_0012

IMG_0013

Love how it came out and the MS punch to make the screen was great.  Oh, and don’t think Zoey got away without dressing up:

IMG_0231IMG_0233

LOL…there are real unicorns….tee hee.  Have a great weekend.  Hugz, Z

7 comments:

  1. COOL doggy hihihi lovely page you have made Zandra.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Zandra, now you have to wear it, fairs fair lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS! The outfit is precious Zan! OMG!! BUT THAT LAYOUt of Graphic 45's Bird Song Collection is totally breath taking! I don't know how you do it Zandra! You totally rock and have AMAZING TALENT!

    Hugs to ya!

    J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much for your sweet comment, Jim. This layout makes me a smile and I just love this collection.

      Delete
  4. the lamp is soooo coool! the layout with that kimono pic is delightful but what can I say... I love unicorns

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete