Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Try It On Tuesday~Lots of Layers Challenge

This week on Try It On Tuesday is all about lots of layers.  I created this card for Gabby.  I couldn’t resist the new Magnolia stamp with the kangaroo.  Since, she has recently got back I think she will get a kick out of it…lol
IMG_0200IMG_0203
I used the 6 x 6 MME collection Breeze.  I love the mustard, grey and black combo. There are 10 layers and I used Pink Paislee Rub Ons on the oval, vintage lace across, stickles and flowers.   Be sure to check out the other DT members creations at TIOT and come and play!  Hugz, Z

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the sentiment as well.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and lovely card. That image is adoreable. Great use of all the different patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layered papers, and such a pretty image - altogether lovely!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete