Wednesday, February 6, 2013

G45 Old Curiosity Shoppe~Obscura~Oddities

Have you ever seen on Sci-Fi channel Oddities? 
New season of Oddities starts this week! Saturday February 9th on The Science Channel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GyGFWL7gkic
If you watch SCI on Saturday nights then you will be familiar with the show “Oddities”.  It brings me back to when my Mom use to take us to the circus.  I loved the circus, the clowns, especially the trapeze girls in their fancy costumes.  I guess that’s why I like to watch it with it’s creepy things, but it has me intrigued...lol   Most of the time I turn my face…tee hee
Obscura Antiques[1]photo[2]IMG_0852

Mike Zohn the c0 owner, Evan Michelson, co owner and Ryan Matthew, buyer. They were starting to film so I really only had about 3 minutes in the shop, but it was fun to see…and creepy…lol
Here is the layout I did using G45’s Old Curiosity Shoppe:
IMG_1059IMG_1060IMG_1067
Here is a card I made, just love that Tim Holtz die!
Evan wasn’t around and the guys let me get a quick photo before I left. They have 37 new episodes on Saturday nights, if you’re curious to see what their show is about….???

Have a great weekend.  Hugz, Z

1 comment:

  1. love the layout and the way you used such cool embellishments. Would like to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete