Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Try It On Tuesday~Challenge It’s all about eyes

This week on Try It On Tuesday the challenge is It’s All About The Eyes.  I used a digi image from Saturated Canary, I just love her images and those big eyes.  I have been learning how to color using my promarkers from Kimberly from Justwordz.  She has many you tube videos on how she colors her images.  Just love her techniques!  This is the card I did for someone very special to me.
IMG_0973
Just love those eyes, now be sure to check out the other DT members creations at TIOT and come and play.  Have a great week.  Hugz, Z

4 comments:

  1. Hi Zandra, you did a fantastic job on the coloring, I really need to go chck out some of those tutorials! waving hi to my fellow team member from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours, those eyes look so big and bright.
    Its a fantastic card.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Z! Love the image and big eyes. Your coloring is great! See ya Monday. Angela

    ReplyDelete