Sunday, February 23, 2014

Ustream Monday 24th

Well, I will be doing my class last Wednesday again.  Unfortunately, it did not record Sad smile.  We will be playing with burlap, paper clay, Viva clay molds and hopefully get to the card we didn’t get to do last week.  So, I will be doing this class at 2:00 pm EST. 

I also, had a chance this weekend  to create my sign for the start of the show.  After seeing Marlene from Uniquely Ella’s sign, I was inspired to create my own. 

IMG_1730

I put everything that I love on this sign.  I love heart shapes, lots of prima roses, my first clay roses, bling, zebra print, crepe paper, stickles and of course, my mulberry bears.

So, hope to see you in class and lets play.  ~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

2 comments:

  1. Love your sign, I too love heart shape and the teddy is so sweet. The flowers are beautiful. Glad you mad one.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete