Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ustream Tonight~Prima dolls, Burlap & Clay Flowers

Tonight on Ustream we will be playing with Julie Nutting prima dolls, making burlap flowers as well as playing with paper clay to create flowers.  I will share with you how to make your own texture paste, which I saw on Gabrielle’s blog Such a Pretty Mess.  

Homemade Smooth Texture Paste

1/4 cup Talcum Powder

1 tablespoon White All purpose School Glue

1 tablespoon White Craft Paint

Some Water

Here are some sneak peeks of tonight’s show:

IMG_1534IMG_1535

And these are the cards we will be using with the textured paste and some masks.

IMG_1527IMG_1528

Also, we will attempt to create this card:

IMG_1533

So, I hope you join me tonight at 8:00pm Eastern, you can get there by just clicking on the upper right hand corner to get to my Ustream.  See ya tonight!    ~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

1 comment:

  1. Definitely believe that which you Cardsharing Server stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    ReplyDelete