Wednesday, November 19, 2014

“Frame It Mini” Simple Stories~The Story of Us

I wanted to share with you my “Frame It Mini” I did for my Uncle and Aunt for their 50th Wedding Anniversary.  We are having a surprise party for them and I made the cupcake liners and mini for them.  I used Simple Stories collection The Story of Us:

IMG_4230

Here is the mini album:

IMG_4217

IMG_4218

The mat on the left is my card and then a mat inside the pocket for photo and journaling.

IMG_4219IMG_4220

More mats in the pocket above and another hidden pocket with the bird mat.

IMG_4221IMG_4222IMG_4223IMG_4224IMG_4225IMG_4226IMG_4227

They are able to take the mini out and just place a photo in the center of the frame if they want.  I loved working with this collection and have plenty left over for another mini.  It is super fast and easy and I hope you give it a try. 

~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

2 comments:

  1. Wow, everything turned out beautiful. I know that your Aunt and Uncle will be pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful and a great idea for a 50th anniversary

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete