Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Scrapadabadoo’s Christmas Card Kit

IMG_4185

Scrapadabadoo’s Christmas Card Kit is now available here.  On their channel Scrapadabadoo Crafts  Ustream you can see how I made some of the cards from this kit.

The only thing NOT show is the 25 kraft envelopes that also, come with this kit.  I think you will be able to make well over 40 + cards from this kit.

Jani Lewis from Paper Compulsions also, has made some beautiful cards with this kit which she will be posting on her blog here

Here are a few of the cards I have made:

I have now made 20 cards and still have so much more to use for this kit. 

Remember you have until tonight Tuesday 11th at 12:00 PM EST to recreate one of my cards and post to facebook to win a prize on tomorrow’s show.  We will be starting the “Inside/Outside Mini”.

IMG_4172

Hope you can join me tomorrow at 8:00 pm EST. 

~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

1 comment: