Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Try It On Tuesday~Watches and Clocks

This week on Try It On Tuesday the challenge is Watches and Clocks.  I have been loving the new Dylusion paints and have created these mail art envelopes: 
IMG_0188
I have stamped the clocks on the envelopes as well as added the washi tape with watches.  Here some other I have created:
IMG_0184
Loving the new Dylusion paints and you can see how I created these on my Ustream show on Sunday nights, Smash Up Sunday. 
Be sure to check out the other design team members creations over at TIOT and come and play.  ~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous envelopes, so bright and cheerful and lots of inky interesting details.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mail art Zandra! So colorful and full of details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mail art Zandra! So colorful and full of details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabulous envelopes, Zandra! Beautiful colors and stamping.
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful artwork. I love the envelopes

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete