Monday, October 26, 2015

Black Journal~Lindys Gang Spray & Powders

My black journal from Ranger that I did on my Smash Up Sunday stream:

:IMG_0486

I used the new Lindys Stamp Gang Drop Dead Diva sprays and embossing powders to create this page.  I also, used the gears from Gina Designs.  With the help of my FIB’s (friends in the box) I added this monkey that was an owl thanks to Dar for suggesting it…lol  Loved how she turned out. 

Thanks for joining me and it was so much fun.  ~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

4 comments:

  1. Terrific. Such great images.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know how I missed this fabulous spread! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fan of journaling too !Wonderful spread ! Thank you for playing with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang ! Love, Marta xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zandra! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment. I am glad that I hopped on over to your blog! I LOVE Wicked and your art journal pages are awesome! Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete