Wednesday, October 14, 2015

#ThinkPinkArt~Oct. 15th-18th Creative Art Collaboration

This month for the hash tag Creative Art Collaboration is in honor of Breast Cancer Month.  #ThinkPinkArt 
I decided to do a canvas for a friend, Patti Tolley Parrish as she is a cancer survivor as well as her husband and dog.  I have several girlfriends who have had breast cancer, but I think for Patti it is a lot for one family to handle.  So, this is the canvas I created for her dog, Babe:
IMG_0463IMG_0456
The background is made from handmade mulberry paper which I got at AC Moore and then had some old Making Memories scrapbook paper.  I hand draw the fire hydrant and created babe with extra thick Mulberry paper.  I also, drew the collar ribbon and used Patti’s stencil Geo circles from istencils.  Patti has a great line of stencil she designs for istencils.  I forgot to take photos on the way so, I have just close-ups…lol
IMG_0459IMG_0461
So, be sure to check out the other great artist who have created for this #ThinkPinkArt on YouTube.  Have a great weekend.    ~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful project with an amazing background

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous project Zandra, your friend will treasure this.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete