Tuesday, May 9, 2017

TRY IT ON TUESDAY~Saying Good-bye

It is with a heavy heart that I say Good-bye to my amazing design team members at Try It On Tuesday.  I loved creating with these gals.  They are so encouraging and caring and I couldn't be prouder to be part of their family.  If you ever get a chance to try out for their team it is a wonderful experience.  

Now in the next few months I will have to undergo some surgeries and may not be able to post for a while.  I need to know if anyone even reads my blog anymore?  I myself do more social media and really don't read blogs either.  So, if you would like me to continue posting I need to know...lol  

For those of you in the US I would like to wish you a very Happy Mother's Day.  Hugz, Z

5 comments:

  1. I will miss your beautiful projects at TIOT Zandra and it was good to get to know you along life's way. You must do what you enjoy best as far as posting and I wish you luck with the operations and the future

    Love and hugs Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're leaving TioT, it was great getting to know you.
    Good Luck for the future and with the forthcoming surgeries.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very best wishes for the future Zandra, you will be missed at TioT's.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you heal quickly and get back to creating. hugs to my FIB friend. aka Mountain Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apologies for only getting round now! We seem to have been away a lot recently! Hope your surgery goes well! I know when I came out of hospital last year it took me a while to feel like anything - you must do what you feel you can! I am not on Facebook but use Instagram quite a bit these days - I still prefer blogging even though it is doesn't seem so popular these days! Take care, Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete