Saturday, May 8, 2010

Where Blogger’s Create II Party!

WhereBloggersCreateII

Karen from My Desert Cottage is hosting this party.  I did it last year and it was so much fun to see everyone’s creative space.  The list is quite long already, over 253 sign ups!  Last year we were a group of only 150.  I hope you join, it is great to see all the creative ways to use your space be it big or small.  ;o)

Those of you who are MOM’s have a wonderful day tomorrow!

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!         

Hugz, Z

5 comments:

  1. cool....Maybe I will check that out! And to you dear, Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!! xOxO deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun hmmm maby a day trip for me hihhii.
    Happy mother´s day byebye,Lean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
    Hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zandra! I’m so happy you will be joining me for the Where Blogger’s Create party this year! I think it’s going to be great fun!!
    Jo is offering some great prizes isn’t she??? I’ll be in touch!!

    Karen
    My Desert Cottage
    Valentine Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have signed up for this too.... but need to do a major clean up first... lol... But fear my space is way boring compared to some of the beautiful studios I have seen in the US...
    See you there..
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete