Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Graphic 45~Once in a Springtime

I’m on a roll….lol  two more layouts.  I love fairies and this Graphic 45 line Once in a Springtime is fabulous.  Here is Gabby when she was 2 days old.  The picture is kind of whitewashed… her outfit is a fine light pink that didn’t show up well:

IMG_4756

Here is a closer look:

IMG_4757

I used a lot of stickles on the fairies and ribbon.  This next layout is when Gabby was 1yr and 4 months.  I used to sew all her dresses.  I always made the collars to big…lol

IMG_4758

IMG_4759

I used a lot of stickles on the wings and in the middle of the flowers which do not show up well here.  The doily is one I got this past weekend at my antique shop in Pt. Pleasant.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.  Hugz, Z

5 comments:

  1. Wow...you really rocked those Springtime papers! Am really admiring all that cutwork you did. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness.....your layouts are stunning, Zandra. Such beautiful papers and your cutting is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love these layouts Zandra. Perfect for the little darlings in the photo's. How I wish I was a scrapbooker! I have done a bit but always feel the pages are lacking for some reason. Mind you, I will try again after seeing these layouts as I think it is the perfect way to keep our photo's. Thanks soooooooooooo much for the blog award. I agree with you, it is lovely to meet so many nice people through our blogs. It must be a few years since we met now? I think your blog was fairly new at the time? Anyway, keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!! Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo this is so beautiful and lost of handcutting to lovely page's Zandra.
    byebye,lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow Zandra!!!! These are gorgeous girl! I LOVE fairies too and you really did a nice job - both of these are magical!!!! Thank you so much for the award! I'm moving this week (finally) so it's hectic!! But I'll be so happy to have a house again!!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete