Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day~Ranger

Here are some tags I created using some of Ranger’s new stickles, liquid pearls and utee.

IMG_4151

This first tag I made using Tim’s flourish die.  I used the smaller flourish and snipped off the small curly Q and then interlock them together.  I popped up the tag to see the Paris paper behind, this also would have made a great shaker box.  I used the new Flamingo stickles and liquid pearls to create the small dots on the heart ribbon.  I also, used Tim’s paper stack Shabby Vintage.

IMG_4152IMG_4150

Hard to see on the white rose that it is covered with diamond stickles.

IMG_4148

I colored the ribbon with distress ink sugar.  Took Tim’s mask of the cupid and used the negative and inked with pumice stone.

IMG_4153

On this tag I crackled the tag, used liquid pearls on the heart shaped doily, spayed the grunge cupid, used tissue tape on the wings, Tim’s tattered flower die with liquid pearls on the edges, inked and used Tim’s “love” embellishments.

IMG_4155

IMG_4156

New stickles and liquid pearls.

IMG_4162

IMG_4163

Here I combined bronze and platinum utee to cover the grunge rabbit, egg and flowers.  I used tissue tape, liquid pearls, white crackle paint, ruffle ribbon and stickles.

Hope your Valentine’s is filled with love, sweets and chocolate, of course!   Hugz, Z

4 comments:

  1. WOW yummy! You have done Ranger proud showcasing their yummy new products. Love the 'cupid' card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look gorgeous, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful tags, I love tags and these are no exception, I am loving the way you have used the stickles and liquid pearls xxx

    ReplyDelete