Monday, February 7, 2011

Let’s Get Shabby Challenge #20~Graphic 45

Let’s Get Shabby challenge this month is all about weddings.  Here is my take on the challenge and I’m using my new Graphic 45 Curtain Call Collection.  Crème and black one of my favorite combinations.  I love the peacock feathers which I had gotten when I went to Florida at Hobby Lobby.  Isn’t it great when you have something in your stash you just knew you had to have but didn’t know when you where going to use it.  ;o)

IMG_4676

Of course this is me and my hubby over 25+ years ago.  Where does the time go…. I cut around the edges and inked them, glimmer mist the white heart shaped doily with the color Simply Khaki.  It’s had to see the shine that it has as well as using the peacock feathers…how cool are these in beige and black.  Wish we had a Hobby Lobby here in Jersey.  Added the flowers, hearts, webster’s cameo and lace.  You pull the tag out and that is when you see “The Kiss”.

IMG_4681

Do you see the piece of lace that is wrapped around the little cameo?  Well, my friend June….I love to sit next to her at a crop~ she throws out the tiny scraps and of course, I scoop them up…Smile  Thanks Junie!  Doesn’t it look great in this layout…lol

IMG_4680A closer look at the peacock feathers.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.  Hugz, Z

16 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh! this is totally awesome, Zandra. The feathers look fantastic. A gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is gorgeous! That's a great wedding pic! Love the color combo and all the fine details you've added....love those feathers!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I must say this is beautiful. Everything about it just seems to pull together to make a perfect layout. The papers are yummy, love the colours, perfect for a wedding theme and what a fantastic photo. You are right, time goes by so quickly, but isn't it brilliant that we have our photo's to help keep the memories alive? Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo! Unbeliveble work! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow zandra this is gorgeous love all your embellies. thanks for playing with us at shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is amazing!!! gorgeous! thanks for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zandra - this is beautiful and to think we had doubts about this G45 collection. I am so happy that I can supply you with my leftovers and that you are able to use them so creatively.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful page and a sweet picture cool work!
    byebye,lean

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous! I love the feel of this page! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your LO is beautiful. I really love the soft vintage feel, tha gorgeous flowers and the different hearts you have used. Thanks for joining in at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! This is lovely! I really like the vintage look of this page & the photo of you and your husband is fabulous! Lovely work...

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautifully scrapped!! Oooh those feathers and the colour gives a gorgeous vintage feel.
    Thanks for playing along with Shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW - love this one ! Really romantic layout!
    Thanks for playing along with us at shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layout Zandra. What a stunningly beautiful bride you were! (Still are!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this is just amazing, you have used the Graphic 45 papers so beautifully, such a rich and lush look that complements the fabulous photo perfectly - really romantic too ( perfect for this time of year !)xxx

    ReplyDelete